Email Marketing is a great way to get repeat business from your best customers… and can also be used as a way to nudge some fence-sitters into buying what you have to sell.
Having worked with many business owners now (and being business owners ourselves) we know how things get put off… especially when it’s something like writing an email newsletter.
If you’re like most people, you start hearing your 5th grade English teacher in your ear… nagging you about spelling and “dangling participles.”
Luckily, you can just hire us to do it for you
That’s right, (5th grade teacher be damned!) I’m over it enough to be able to write some email newsletters that get read.
You see, I take pride in my copy writing… there’s an art to it, and I am an artiste!
I’ve been around the block enough to see all the dismal open rates most business owners are getting… maybe 10% if they’re lucky.
That’s because they’re not good at writing emails (they’re good at their business, sure, but writing emails… not so much).
And that’s okay, that’s what I’m here for. You see, I regularly get over 50% open rates on my emails for our clients, which is pretty unheard of… especially for big lists.
What you get with our Email Marketing Service:
- We set up an email autoresponder that will automatically follow up with your prospect/customer when they join your list.
- We create a custom, branded email opt-in form that can be placed on your website, Facebook Page, blog, etc.
- We create 1-2 custom, branded emails per month and send them to your list.
One of our satisfied customers…
Suzanne Kaiser, Vero Amore Pizza
Check out these email open rates!
Email working like it’s supposed to…
Dyanna Hoffman, The Abundant Life
Does Email Marketing really work? Consider…
- Epsilon “Branding Survey” (Feb 2009) found that 50% of people are more likely to buy products from companies who send them email, whether their purchases are online or at a place of business.
- The same survey revealed that 67% of subscribers purchased products offline as a direct result of receiving an email from a retail company and 40% experienced positive impact on their likelihood to make a future purchase with a company upon receiving an email.
- Close to 84% of respondents said they like receiving email from companies with whom they register. Even if they don’t always read the message, it’s good to know the information or offer will be there when they are ready to make a purchase.
- The Email Experience Council statistics reveal that over 49% of people who are happy with their recent purchase from your company will open future emails seven times faster than those who have not made a purchase in over three months.
More awesome open rates…
Here’s what we’re doing for Blass Homes…
“I get it, you guys write emails that get opened! What else do you do?”
Glad you asked… We also get new people on your list!
Consider Vero Amore, who started out with zero…
Here’s a list of clients we’ve already helped…
- 4 Buffalo Wild Wings franchises in Arizona
- 3 SNAP Fitness Franchises in Tucson
- 4 Desert Sports and Fitness locations in Tucson
- Vero Amore Pizza in Tucson, AZ
- Beat Cancer Bootcamp in Tucson, AZ
- Top Gun Realty in Tucson, AZ
- The Abundant Life in Cortez, CO
- AG Martin, Inc. in Tucson, AZ
- Matt’s Organics in Tucson, AZ
- Blass Roofing in Tucson, AZ
- Recycle San Diego
- Cleanology in San Diego, CA
- Integrity Transportation in Tucson, AZ
- Cortez Yoga & Meditation in Cortez, CO
Here are a few examples of our email work…
Michelle Martin, AG Martin, Inc.
How to get started…
We’ll only take a few new clients a month, so we can guarantee great results for everyone who works with us. Email us on our contact page or call 520-257-0555 and talk with Derek.