Facebook Pages are a great way to follow up with your customers and prospects… on a daily basis!
That’s right, unlike with email, it’s acceptable to follow up with your prospects on Facebook every… single… day.
Simple… by updating your business page every day, your “Fans” will see your brand’s message in their feed.
Drip, drip, drip… every day, your fans see your brand and your message in their Facebook feed.
It may not sound like much, but this is how the Grand Canyon was created.
The key is to be consistent… that’s where we come in!
Listen, we know how it is as a small business owner – you have to wear many hats and, chances are, you don’t have time to be “messing around” on Facebook.
But here’s the thing… chances are that your customers are on Facebook… and they can either be a fan of and follow your brand… or they can follow your competitor’s… simple as that.
So here’s what we do to keep you in front of your customers on Facebook…
- We update your page with helpful info that your customers will like every weekday, Monday through Friday (and sometimes on the weekend, if necessary).
- We create Facebook Events when applicable… and Invite all your Fans to them.
- We create a custom, branded tab within your Facebook Page that focuses on one goal… capturing their contact info so you can follow up with them (because people rarely buy right away).
- We create and manage a Facebook Ad campaign designed to brand your business and get you more Fans.
- We send you a monthly report on what we’ve done, how many “likes” you’ve got, what your fan demographics are, etc.
Kathryn Porter, Matt’s Organics
Pam McMahon, Journey to Wellness
Still wondering if Facebook is right for your business? Consider…
Everybody and their Grandma are on Facebook:
- Facebook ranks as the world’s second most trafficked website after Google, and in some instances more than Google.
- It boasts a global membership of over 350 million… That number is projected to double in the next three years.
- Daily, about 200,000 people sign up for new Facebook accounts.
- It is projected that Facebook will soon replace email as the preferred business communication tool.
- More than half of Facebook members are over the age of 25.
- Membership in Facebook is diverse, cutting across the demographic and social divide.
- Membership consists of college youngsters, Fortune 100 Company executives, businesses, organizations and multinational outfits.
Even Corporations are using Facebook to market their business:
- Big companies are increasingly using social media such as Facebook to interact with their clientele and gain helpful insight at the same time.
- Surveys indicate that 60% of the world’s top retailers have an active presence on Facebook.
- Surveys also show that a growing number of companies are increasingly advertising more on online interactive media than in traditional media.
- In using social marketing media, companies report increased earnings at reduced marketing budgets.
- A whopping 81% of business executives state that social media marketing boosts their bottom line results and enhances their brand and business relationships.
People go to Facebook to socialize and to see what their favorite brands are up to:
- 67 percent use Facebook to get news or product updates.
- 67 percent use Facebook to view promotions.
- 41 percent use Facebook to view or download music or videos.
- 36 percent use Facebook to submit opinions (like testimonials for your business, for example).
- 33 percent use Facebook to connect with other customers.
“Well that sounds great, Derek… but you want me to advertise on Facebook??”
What if I were to tell you that I can create an advertisement on Facebook for your business that not only would reach more people, but you could also track what the ad does for you… at a lower price than your typical newspaper ad that runs in the paper only one time?
After hearing this news, wouldn’t you think twice before placing your next ad in the paper? Let’s set up an appointment, I can verify these statements by showing you the stats of actual ads I’ve placed on Facebook!
Suzanne Kaiser, Vero Amore Pizza
But anyone can create a Facebook Page, can’t they?
Yes, and technically anyone can work on your car or pull your teeth… willing to give that a try?
Listen, we know that’s not the same thing… but the point is unless you know what you’re doing, you probably won’t get any results… so why waste your time?
I vividly remember our first Facebook Page client, Vero Amore, saying the same thing… I’m actually surprised they even hired us!
However, about a year later their business is up by 25% and all we did was create a Facebook Page and build their email list (which we send a monthly email out to).
Here’s a list of clients we’ve already helped…
- 4 Buffalo Wild Wings franchises in Arizona
- 3 SNAP Fitness Franchises in Tucson
- 4 Desert Sports and Fitness locations in Tucson
- Vero Amore Pizza in Tucson, AZ
- Beat Cancer Bootcamp in Tucson, AZ
- Top Gun Realty in Tucson, AZ
- The Abundant Life in Cortez, CO
- AG Martin, Inc. in Tucson, AZ
- Matt’s Organics in Tucson, AZ
- Blass Roofing in Tucson, AZ
- Recycle San Diego
- Cleanology in San Diego, CA
- Tucson Night Out
- Cortez Yoga & Meditation in Cortez, CO
Jerry Heintze, Tucson Night Out
How to get started…
We’ll only take a few new clients a month, so we can guarantee great results for everyone who works with us. Email us on our contact page or call 520-257-0555 and talk with Derek.