Website Optimization can mean a lot of things to different people…
In our opinion, a website should not only look good — it should also be functional… Meaning it should be easy to update, track visitors and conversions, and it should generate leads.
Typically, business owners who want their website optimized fall into one or more of the following categories…
- Your website was made in 1993 and looks old and outdated.
- You created your website yourself and it looks amateurish and fugly.
- Your website is hard to update and it costs $$ every time you have your web designer change it.
- You have no idea how many visits your website gets and you’re not generating any leads from it.
- When people search Google for keywords related to your business, your website is nowhere to be found.
When you have us Optimize & Redesign your website, here’s what you typically get…
- We do extensive keyword research to find most valuable keywords and assess what competition is doing.
- We structure your website pages and links for maximum SEO benefits.
- We go through your website pages and make sure all have SEO title tags, descriptions and keywords.
- We create custom landing pages to convert visitors to leads and sales (because that’s the point, right?!)
- We create an email autoresponder to follow up with interested prospects.
- We add a professionally-designed blog that fits with your website brand, because Google loves blogs.
- We do keyword research to come up with blog post topics to help your website’s overall ranking for key keywords, as well as helping rank for related long-tail keywords.
- We connect all social media sites so new blog posts automatically update sites.
- We create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google.
- We set up Google Analytics to track web traffic and conversions.
- We make sure you are registered with Google Maps and have it properly set up.
- Lastly, we make sure your website looks professional so that prospective customers feel comfortable buying from you.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or Website Optimization, is the process of making changes to your website so that it will appear higher in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). Based on a number of factors, search engines evaluate your website’s relevance and readability before assigning it a position or ranking on the Search Engine Results Page. The more relevance the search engines determine your website has for a given search, the higher the website will rank.
When you consider that more than 60% of Internet users will not look beyond the first page of search results, it’s important to use Search Engine Optimization to push your ranking as high as possible. SEO Services for Website Optimization address a variety of factors, including: keyword selection, adding and refreshing content, creating search-engine friendly design, building links, and resolving technical issues that may drive search engines away.
Jeffrey Harding, Recycle San Diego
How Can Website Optimization Help My Online Business?
When your website isn’t found by search engines, business is lost. Professional SEO Services can help you increase your site’s relevance and, in turn, move it higher in the search rankings – putting your products and services in front of potential customers that are actively searching for what your business offers! With its ability to generate targeted traffic to your website at a relatively low cost, Search Engine Optimization is an essential part of your online marketing strategy.
Here’s a list of clients we’ve already helped…
- Top Gun Realty in Tucson, AZ
- Recycle San Diego
- Blass Roofing in Tucson, AZ
- Integrity Transportation, Tucson, AZ
- Hotel Palma e Arte, Saranda, Albania
- Terini Travel, Saranda, Albania
- Cleanology Housekeeping, San Diego, CA
- Doodad Storage in Cortez, CO
- Cortez Cab
- Cruzan Irrigation in Cortez, CO
- San Diego Pro Cleaning
- Integrity Transportation in Tucson, AZ
- Cortez Yoga & Meditation in Cortez, CO
Lana Waters, Doodad Storage
Roland Coombes, iTouch Resume Solutions
How Can On Top Internet Marketing Help You with Website Optimization?
The professional Website Optimization & Redesign Services that we offer will help search engines find your website and rank it high in the search results, where potential customers are more likely to find you. And after we get people to find you, we set your website up to convert your web traffic to leads that you can track… be it through email or phone calls.
Paul Needelman, Cleanology Housekeeping Personnel Service, San Diego, California
How to get started…
We’ll only take a few new clients a month, so we can guarantee great results for everyone who works with us. Email us on our contact page or call 520-257-0555 and talk with Derek.